Frequently Asked Questions
After purchasing your movie ticket, finding your assigned seat, and deciding what you would like to eat and drink while enjoying your film, you can press the call-button on your arm rest. This call-button will inform a server that you are ready to order and may be used throughout the movie showing. Our team will take your order, deliver your food and beverage items directly to your seat, and bring your check at the end of the film to close out your tab.
At Pruneyard Cinemas, we create an inclusive, respectful, and safe cinematic and dining experience. We reserve the right to remove and/or ban any person who violates this code of conduct. Our staff, customers, and all other individuals in our venue are asked to abide by these guidelines. We do not tolerate any of the following disruptive behaviors:
- Discrimination and Harassment in connection to race/ethnicity, gender, sex/sexual orientation, age, religion
- Inappropriate physical contact, physical assault, obscene gestures
- Hurtful language, verbal abuse, intimidation, or threats
- Use of illegal substances/being under the influence of illegal substances
- Possession of or displaying weapons
- Video or audio recording of movies
- Inappropriate usage of a mobile devices
(Disclaimer: Pruneyard Cinemas is not responsible for the damage or loss of any personal items)
We give our best effort to return lost items to their original owners. If you believe you have lost an item in one of our auditoriums, please fill out this contact form, provided below, in as much detail as possible:
We do not permit any outside food, drink, or alcoholic beverages.
Acceptable forms of payment include cash and credit/debit cards issued through: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
*We do NOT accept contactless payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.)
You are welcome to order drinks at the Cedar Room and bring them to your theater seats. However, we advise ordering your food items from your theater seats, as there is a chance you may miss a portion of your movie while waiting in the Cedar Room.
During your movie, we offer an extensive food/beverage selection that is sure to satisfy any cravings you may have.
MOVIES AND TICKETING
**Refunds and Exchanges will NOT be issued after the start-time indicated on the movie ticket/confirmation under any circumstances**
Movie ticket refunds/exchanges can only be done in-person at our ticketing register. These transactions must occur before the advertised movie start-time indicated on the ticket/confirmation. Please have a proof of purchase or ticket confirmation, and payment method readily available when arriving at our ticketing register.
No. The advertised runtime is the actual length of the feature presentation. We include up to or at least 12 minutes of pre-show content such as trailers, commercials, and in-house ads right before the feature presentation. The pre-show content begins at the start of the advertised showtime.
- Gift Cards! A gift card to Pruneyard Cinemas is the perfect present for your beloved friends and family. Our gift cards may be used for ticket purchases or food/beverage purchases in our theaters. You may purchase a gift card in-person at our concessions register, or online through the link provided below.
- After purchasing movie tickets online, an email confirmation will be sent to the buyer. The confirmation should include: movie title, date/time, seat/auditorium number. Please forward this confirmation email to the person you are purchasing the tickets for. All that is left to do is present this confirmation at our ticket check-in!
- Movie tickets that are purchased in-person may be bought in advance and given to someone else. Lost tickets, without proof of purchase will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Yes, they are available upon request. We have closed captioning glasses, which provide captions through the lenses. Please note that not all titles are compliant with closed captions and/or audio descriptions. Look for showtimes with audio description or closed captioning labels, or ask a Pruneyard Dine-in Cinemas staff member for assistance.
Yes, they are available upon request. We offer headsets with dual functionality – either to amplify the audio or provide audio narration. Please note that not all titles are compliant with closed captions and/or audio descriptions. Look for showtimes with audio description or closed captioning labels, or ask a Pruneyard Dine-in Cinemas staff member for assistance.
We offer seating options in all of our auditoriums for:
- Individuals with a mobility or physical disability
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Assistants/companions of those who require accessible seating
When purchasing movie tickets, accessible seating and companion seating options will be marked.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
To keep our staff and guests safe, we require all guests to wear a mask upon
entry. Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking. Failure to follow mask guidelines will result in immediate removal.
Current as of 03/02/2022
- We encourage customers and staff to wear a mask
- Staff will be prepared to put on a mask upon request during service interactions
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and boosted
- Seats and tables are cleaned before and after every movie showing
- Our HVAC filtration system has been upgraded with MERV-13 filters at the recommendation of the CDC