Dear Friends of Pruneyard Cinemas,
With COVID-19 in all of our minds, we wish to share the steps we’re taking, using best practices established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), to create a healthy environment for our customers and employees.
- Sanitizing of the lobby, concessions area, and restrooms periodically throughout the day.
- Sanitizing each auditorium between showings, including seats, controls, menus, and tray tables.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the lobby and tissues in the restrooms.
- Every employee is charged with the highest standard of personal hygiene.
- Employees have the information they need to stay healthy, and employees not feeling well are being asked to stay home.
- Pruneyard Cinemas and Cedar Room staff will be wearing black gloves.
- Per CDC guidelines, we require frequent hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
We will continue to stay up to date on WHO and CDC safety protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call (408) 717-4712 or email us at email@example.com. It’s our wish to provide you a safe haven to enjoy a movie and some treats.
See you at the movies!